Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Holiday Class Special


It's that time of year again where I offer our Famous "All Skills Classes" at a much reduced price. In this class, everyone works on whatever project they are working on, getting help where they need. Or perhaps you've got a basket of UFO's that you need help getting over the hump, We will help you work on whatever you need to.

It is my hopes that everyone will ramp up and get a giant headstart on knitting their Christmas list. I don't want any stressed knitters, the week before Christmas wondering how they will finish what's left in their knitting basket.

3 months of classes $165.00 Save up to $120.00

You have your choice of:

Sunday afternoons 1-3 pm
Wednesday mornings 12-2pm
Thursday Nights 6-8pm or
Friday Mornings 12-2pm

*Very Important to note ALL Make-up classes must be done by December 31st, 2010
There is a very limited amount of these spaces available, so call Knitique at 916.714.7719 to pay and reserve your spot.

2 comments:

heartgirl said...

Yippee - I'm back after goofing off for too long!! Can you slot me in for Wednesday's? I am determined to get that fun sweater done and then some....It was good seeing you the other day. We never are at a loss for words are we?? BOYS!!!

Unknown said...

I love All Skills...

Sign me up!