Monday, May 11, 2009

Special Girl's Night out Next Monday


This Monday night at 7pm we are meeting at Garbeau's dinner theatre for their last production. All the details:
Monday, May 18th, 2009 7pm
Admission: $12.00
12401 Folsom Blvd Rancho Cordova(Hwy 50@Hazel, in the Nimbus Winery Building

If you haven't heard [Garbeau's dinner theatre][1] will be closing soon. This production is called "I See London I See France", Sharon W's daughter, Amanda is in the production. I See London I See France, The Underwear Muscial. When brain ad exec Gina is dumped for a bimbo on her 35th birthday, her universe starts to crumble. Haunted by a trio of singing lingerie models, she's shocked to find herself falling for the dim but smoldering poster boy for her agency's most salacious campaign. In this fast-paced, scantily-clad musical comedy, seven colorful characters drag gina to the brink of insanity and back on a round-the-globe search for love, happiness and an underwear ad that just might change the world.




1 comment:

heartgirl said...

I can't wait. I'm glad my sister will be able to join us and see how lucky I am to be part of such a wonderful knitting community. See you on Monday. Diane