Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Late Night Knitting


Come on in and join us for late knitting. You have to come in and see the new Vogue Holiday 2008 edition. There are several gorgeous sweaters, hats, and an incredible vase using Artyarns Mohair with Beads and Sequins. I just spoke with Iris of Artyarns and she's going to send a bunch of color 272, so we can all make the vase. it's gorgeous, and would be perfect for a gift or even for yourself.

I'll be here tonight, can't wait to see all my late night people who I've missed seeing while Susan's worked most of the Wednesday nights.

Come on in, take a seat, and knit your stresses away.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those bracelets!
Can't wait to see this issue!
Lisette

ByJane said...

How about a movie night this weekend? I'm dying to see The Secret Life of Bees.