As many, and I mean MANY of you have asked, I've been trying to get the class schedule online. I'm horrible with computer files, and such but I think I've managed to do it. If anyone has any suggestions or help, I'm ALL ears. My gift is definitely in the knitting and not in the computer programing.
So Click on THIS LINK to see our November Classes. We've got such a great line up of classes. If it doesn't work, I apologize and I'll keep working at it. Okay, I just checked it, and HOLY CRAP, I think I did it. Whooo Hoooo!!!
A few rules though:
1. Classes must be prepaid to reserve your spot.
2. All supplies need to be purchased at Knitique. The bonus is you get a 10% discount on all supplies needed for classes.
3. Store credit will be issued if canceled 1 week prior to class.
4. If you miss a class, you can make it up in the following month.
5. Classes fill up fast. We have a maximum of 6 people for most classes to give you the most student/instructor time.
6. You can call in at 916.947.1463 to reserve your spot with a credit card.